Kaci Lane Hindman is an Alabama girl whose mission in life is to write stories that make people laugh and cry all within the same paragraph. While unsuccessfully trying to learn Spanish for a decade, she has become fluent in Sarcasm, Southern Belle and movie quotes. She is married to a high-tech redneck and has two young children who help keep her humility in check.
With a background and degree in journalism, Kaci has written almost everything about anything. Well, except for topics that would make any good Southern Baptist’s face turn the color of a Crimson Tide football jersey.
10 Random Facts About Me
- I used to take improv classes and perform stand-up comedy.
- I’ve never waxed my eyebrows.
- I’m the oldest child in my family.
- My degree is in journalism.
- My favorite food is sushi.
- I’m an extrovert.
- I’ve lived in Alabama my entire life.
- I’m OCD.
- I teach middle school girls’ Sunday school.
- I’m allergic to cats.